EIBIR: EU-funded research in imaging and how you can get funding
Coffee & Talk Open Forum Session Thursday, February 28, 2019; 10:00 -11:00 (Austria Center Vienna, Austria)
Chairperson’s introduction G. P. Krestin; Rotterdam/NL
- To understand the need for an organisation like EIBIR.
- To learn about the background of EIBIR.
- To learn about EIBIR's mission.
What does EIBIR do and how can it help you obtain research funding? P. Zolda; Vienna/Austria
- To learn about the support EIBIR offers researchers in biomedical imaging.
- To appreciate EIBIR's effectiveness in helping researchers secure funding.
- To understand EIBIR's role in EU-funded research projects.
Case study of EIBIR success: the SOLUS Project A. Pifferi; Milan/IT
- To learn about the Smart Optical and Ultrasound Diagnostics of Breast Cancer (SOLUS) Project.
- To appreciate how the project's proposal for funding was supported by EIBIR.
- To understand EIBIR's role in the successful management of the project.
Horizon Europe and future funding opportunities P. Gordebeke; Vienna/AT
- To learn about future collaborative funding opportunities from the European Union.
- To understand the types of funding available for biomedical imaging research.
EIBIR Strategic Research Agenda G. P. Krestin; Rotterdam/NL
- To learn about the aim of the EIBIR Strategic Research Agenda.
- To understand the key challenges indicated in the Strategic Research Agenda.
- To appreciate the impact and importance of the Strategic Research Agenda for the biomedical imaging community.